Community-based organizations are invited to a 6-hour grantwriting training session.
Community-based organizations will learn:
- Developing a grant proposal
- Using community needs assessment data
- Developing effective program evaluations (focusing on outcomes and measures)
- How to identify funding sources
- Examining proposal requirements and scoring measures from a funder’s perspective
- Reviewing case studies of common mistakes to avoid versus strong proposals that meet funders requirements