Small business owners are invited to a 6-hour workshop that provides a brief overview on reading financial statements and then the set-up and ongoing workflow of the QuickBooks Online software. Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or tablet for hands-on learning.
Attendees will leave with a solid understanding of the proper set-up for their business; how to enter and process the ongoing financial transactions; and how to generate and customize reports.
1. Attendees will understand the importance of keeping accurate financial records.
2. Attendees will understand how to read a Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement.
3. Attendees will know which version of QuickBooks Online will best meet their needs.
4. Attendees will know how to customize the set-up and Chart of Accounts to track the most helpful financial information.
5. Attendees will understand the basic QBO workflow for their day-to-day business operations.
6. Attendees will understand month-end bank reconciliations and report customization.