Martindale Brightwood Lift Indy Award Homeowner Occupied Repair
Lift Indy’s CDBD OOR Program is a Zero Interest, 30 Year Deferred Loan.
Loan Amount Range: $10,000- $30,000
- Brightwood Education Zone Housing Village Initiative will be led by the Edna Martin Christian Center and will provide wraparound services and programming, such as employment and career coaching, financial coaching, credit and asset-building programs, and adult education programs.
- Martindale Brightwood Community Development Corporation will lead a Homeowner Repair Program to provide residents resources for roofing and gutter repairs; sidewalk, porch, and patio repair; accessibility; siding repair and replacement; window repair and replacement; insulation; HVAC replacement and repairs. *
- Renew Indianapolis will preserve affordable housing for current homeowners through the Edge Fund – Mortgage Refinance Loan Program that will enable long-term residents to continue to enjoy their neighborhood.
- Renew Indianapolis will lead the Edge Fund-Affordable Mortgage Loan Program, will help make homeownership more attainable through below-market rate mortgage loans for up to 10 low-to moderate income homebuyers in the neighborhood.
- Renew Indianapolis will lead, and MBCDC will assist with a New Construction Homeownership Program that will create homeownership opportunities for at least 10 low-income households.
For information or to schedule an appointment, contact:
Amina B. Pierson
(p) 317.924.8042 Ext. 1