The Microenterprise Program is designed with the low-moderate small business owner in mind. This program seeks to empower microenterprises to grow and thrive by providing technical assistance, coaching, and resource referrals to business owners. We take pride in meeting business owners where they are and helping their journey to where they want to be.
Some requirements for our microenterprise program include five or fewer employees, at or below 80% AMI, and participation with our Microenterprise Navigator. Program participants will be a part of a cohort and will receive group and individual support in the areas of marketing, accounting, and legal assistance. If interested in this program please fill out the interest form below. For any questions contact our Microenterprise Navigator, Chenille Barrett at [email protected].
What you can expect
1. Application: Complete the program intake application with our Microenterprise Navigator. Provide personal and business information, including your household income.
2. Referral: Based on the program eligibility criteria, you will be referred to the program or provided with a list of resources that may help you with your business goals.
3. Onboarding: Meet with the Microenterprise Navigator to provide more information about your business and create goals for your time in the cohort.
4. Coaching: Meet with the Microenterprise Navigator as needed to outline your business goals, get coaching, support, and technical assistance.
5. Education: Take advantage of opportunities to meet with other entrepreneurs in the program while learning about topics on accounting, legal assistance, and marketing.
6. Professional Services: Connect with professional consultants who can help you brush up on your accounting skills, market like a mogul, and keep your business drama-free legally.
Learn more about the 2023 Microenterprise sites here.
Small Business Owners
If you are interested in learning more or think you might be a good fit, contact Chenille Barrett at [email protected].