Our mission is to be a catalyst in the sustainable development of the Martindale Brightwood community through housing, employment, economic development and environmental justice.
Martindale Brightwood Community Development Corporation (MBCDC) is the driving force providing a better life for Martindale Brightwood residents.
WE BELIEVE IN
- Safe places to live.
- An ideal place to maintain and grow quality businesses.
- A great place to raise our families.
- We deserve access to a wide variety of resources as other communities.
- In a safe, clean, healthy, economically vibrant community.
- Our community is responsible and accountable for its actions.
- Helping those that are in need.
- Community Service
- Quality of Life
- Economic Growth
Amina B. Pierson
Workforce & Housing Manager
Paul Wm. Barrett, Sr.
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Brightwood Concerned Citizens
President: Vernon Compton
Meets the 2nd Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Brightwood Library.
Hillside Neighborhood Association
President: Willie Hawkins
Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at the JTV Hill Center.
One Voice Martindale-Brightwood
President: James Wilson
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. at 37 Place, 2605 East 25th Street.
Oakhill Neighborhood Association
President: Frankie Casel-Baker
Contact: (317) 925-0954
Meets the 3rd Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Douglass Park Family Center.
Ralston-Hovey Neighborhood Association
President: Tony Knight
Meets the 2nd Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Great Commission Church, 3302 N. Arsenal Avenue.